Wednesday, February 18, 2009

!!!!Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!

On this day we let the kids out to play in the snow and they had a blast!! I looked out and there was Chloe' rolling big snowballs all by herself. She looked at me and said I'm making a "girl" snowman and that is just what she did all by herself. She then enlisted the help of her two brothers and they gladly helped make the "boy" snowman. Then we left for Nana and Papa's house where the kids along with daddy decided to make Mr. Buckey. It was sooooo......ooo fun watching them play in the snow especially since as most of you know I pray for it to come (lots of it too)every year. I was asked during this time if I could call it off please and I just looked at them and laughed saying NO WAY.

Judah smiling big.


Keegs and Chloe'
Big Keegs, little keegs, Chloe', & Judah With a completed Mr. Buckey.

Big Keegs and the Kids agian.

The "Snowgirl" snowman as Chloe described.

The "Queen" of snowman making


Judah helping out.


Little Keegs saying cheese.


Mr. Bucky the snowman/deer with a great set of horns being built.








No comments: